Amazon Prime Day is just getting under way. I intend to Tweet/Blog/Share a bunch of different deals throughout the next 24 hours, so I figured one master post might be a good idea. If you only want one place to look, bookmark this page and refresh throughout the day for updated deals.
If you’re unfamiliar with Prime Day, it’s sorta like Christmas in July. It’s an Amazon-created holiday where they discount thousands of items on their site. Last year, the pricing was as good or better than many Black Friday deals.
I do earn a small commission from the Amazon referral links in these posts. If you’re a regular visitor to my site, you know I don’t hawk a ton of things around here. Clicking on my links doesn’t cost you any extra and it’s surely appreciated.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. There’s no obligation and it gives you access to free shipping on all of these Prime deals. I love Amazon Prime for the shipping, including free same-day! I ordered a book for my daughter, some sunscreen and Neosporin at 11:45am today and it was on my doorstep by 7pm.
Here are the deals so far:
- 10:00 pm: Bose SoundLink Mini II on sale!
- 9:45 pm: Tumi Luggage 50% off for another 5 hours!
- 6:30 pm: $5 off a $25 Amazon gift card
- 5:00 pm: Flash sale pricing on BIG Anker battery
- 11:00 am: Ridiculous prices on Amazon Fire Tablets and Amazon Fire Kids Edition Tablets!
- 9:00 am: Discounted Gift Cards!
- 9:30 pm Monday evening: 5-hour deep discount on Echo and Echo Dot. Lowest I’ve ever seen!
- 9:00 pm Monday evening: $10 discount on a $20 purchase using Alexa
- 8:00 pm Monday evening: $5 off a book purchase of $15 or more. As Leslie points out in the comments, this one is open to non-Prime customers as well.
Stay tuned for more!