Amazon Prime Day is under way! If you’re unfamiliar with Prime Day, it’s sorta like Christmas in July. It’s an Amazon-created holiday where they discount thousands of items on their site. Last year, the pricing was as good or better than many Black Friday deals.
I have a master post with all the deals I’ve referenced for this year’s sale. Check this page for all the current deals I’ve written about. I’ll be updating it throughout Prime Day.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. There’s no obligation and it gives you access to free shipping on all of these Prime deals. I love Amazon Prime for the shipping, including free same-day! I ordered a book for my daughter, some sunscreen and Neosporin at 11:45am today and it was on my doorstep by 7pm.
There are some pretty good gift card deals this morning. The ones that have already sold out are going for 21% off. I’ll assume that pattern continues. These deals are all likely to go quickly.
Here are a list of all the interesting potential gift card deals I see so far (that are still available or upcoming):
- JCPenney $50 Gift Card (starts at 8:50 am EDT)
- Spafinder $100 Gift Card (starts at 8:50 am EDT)
- Uber $100 Gift Card (starts at 10:30am EDT)
- Build-A-Bear $50 Gift Card (starts at 10:40am EDT)
- PetSmart $100 Gift Card (starts at 10:50am EDT)
- IHOP $50 Gift Card (starts at 1:40pm EDT)
- Hotels.com $50 Gift Card (starts at 1:50pm EDT) I wish this one were $100. I expect it to sell-out pretty much immediately.
- Regal Cinemas $50 Gift Card (starts at 2:20pm EDT)
- Petco $50 Gift Card (starts at 5:24pm EDT)
- Airbnb $50 Gift Card (starts at 7:34pm EDT)
- Dollar Shave Club $50 Gift Card (starts at 7:39pm EDT)
You can see all the gift card deals here. I don’t know if there will be more deals added today, but considering some of the time gaps between launch times, it might pay to keep an eye on this page.
I do earn a small commission from the Amazon referral links in these posts. If you’re a regular visitor to my site, you know I don’t hawk a ton of things around here. Clicking on my links doesn’t cost you any extra and it’s surely appreciated.