My local airport, Washington Dulles, has had a plane pull every year I’ve lived in Virginia that I can recall, and I’ve always wanted to participate. That’s why I jumped at the chance when Delta offered me the opportunity to pull a plane and raise money for cancer awareness at the same time.
I was tasked with putting together a team of 20 fellow bloggers and media members, and we’ve got one heck of a team. But, before we get to that, here’s my fundraising pledge. I’ll match any individual donations people make up to a total match of $250.
Just drop me a note when you make your donation. And, now, our team, the Global Hashtags:
- Scott Mayerowitz, Associated Press
- Jeanne Hoffman, Le Chic Geek
- Rene, Delta Points
- Frequent Miler
- Angelina Aucello, Just Another Points Traveler
- Matthew Klint, Live And Let’s Fly
- Melinda Danielsen, Magic Of Miles
- Michael W, Michael W Travels
- Marshall Jackson, MJ On Travel
- Ben Schlappig, One Mile At A Time
- Points, Miles & Martinis
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Jamie Larounis, The Forward Cabin
- Brian Cohen, The Gate
- Tommy Danielsen
- Scott Mackenzie, Travel Codex
- Seth Miller, Wandering Aramean
- Kathy Kass, Will Run For Miles
It should be a ton of fun at the end of the week. Stay tuned for pictures and video, and I appreciate any donations folks make to our efforts!
Don’t miss any of the daily travel tips, tricks and strategies found here. Follow me using one of these options: