The Best of the Rest is my effort to summarize all the travel stories that interested me on a daily basis. I don’t have time to write about them in length, but picked some of the best below. It’s a shortcut to find out what’s going on without reading dozens of travel blogs to get the best info. This highlight includes Mother’s Day Deals and Disney’s Bourbon Trail.
In Case You Missed It
- ZorkFest is in Vegas this month! Curious about learning about hotel AND casino loyalty programs? Get your ticket (with my discount code) here.
- Speaking of Las Vegas, there’s been some great sales and promotions on hotels there now that we’re getting close to summer. Here’s a great 20% bonus on Hyatt & MGM properties.
- American Airlines shared a sneak peek at their newest amenities kits and they’re pretty nice.
- One of the most debated questions among travelers: do you or do you NOT recline your seat?
- Carriers are getting a lot of press when it comes to announcing either new menus or adding meal services, but this one is cutting back.
All Sorts of Mother’s Day Deals
- You’re already going to be getting Mom flowers, so why not earn up to 30 United MileagePlus miles per $1 spent at FTD.com
- Or, if you’re tight on cash you can save $15 from 1-800-Flowers when you use Apple Pay
- The best present you can give your Mom is time together, so how about taking her on a trip…
- For anyone who is always last-minute and is fine with printing out your present, Groupon is always a great place to find Mother’s Day Deals
The Best of the Rest
- Walt Disney World is known for many different special food and drink events and specials. Their newest non-park experience is a Bourbon Trail…literally
- Ever so slowly we’re finding out more and more about Southwest Airlines’ new Hawaii service. Now, here’s the first four departure airports.
- I Emirates floating the possibility of a Premium Economy product?
- My friend Summer’s fun review of three different first class products in three weeks.
The post Mother’s Day Deals and Disney’s New Bourbon Trail was first published on Pizza in Motion.