All is not well in the world of credit cards right now. The sky isn’t quite falling. There are still plenty of credit cards that earn miles and points you want to earn for that next great vacation.
However, some of the benefits that we’ve all enjoyed to help offset annual fees are going away. Citi eliminated a whole slew of benefits that were pretty valuable if you used them. Benefits going away include:
- Car rental insurance
- Price protection (usually called Price Rewind)
- 90 day return protection on purchased items
- Trip delay and accident insurance
American Express eliminated restaurant access from their Priority Pass relationship, which was a valuable benefit for those who took advantage of it. What to make of these changes? Gary Leff of View From The Wing stops by to talk about these changes and what you can do if these affect you. It’s a must listen if you carry these cards in your wallet.
Hope you enjoy the show!
Where Can I Find The Podcast?
You can subscribe through the Apple Podcasts App and find it a bunch of other places as well:
Don’t forget to check out the NowBoarding Podcast– with a NEW show format! Tune in for a recap of the week’s latest news, deals and top posts on BoardingArea!
Recent episodes include:
- Your Flight Canceled? And, We Look At Moxy Hotels!
- Protect Your Privacy: Don’t Get Hacked By The Chinese Government
- 10 Hour Amtrak Delays & Shady OTAs
- Disneyland’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge & What is Juice Jacking?
- Haven’t You Heard? Resort Fees are Great!
- New Tokyo Flights & Free #20 from Venmo
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it! There’s plenty of ways to do that below.