Finding award space to Australia can be challenging. Business class space is even more rare, though I did manage to find some for a family trip to Australia this summer. First class space is nearly impossible to find in large quantities. But, today’s your lucky day.
Spencer from Straight to the Points has an awesome mailing list you need to sign up for. It’s 100% free an contains some great deals. He doesn’t spam your inbox. You’ll probably only see 3 or 4 deals a month. This week’s is a doozy. He’s seeing a ton of Qantas first class award space right now. Here’s a sample:
The Final Two Pennies
This isn’t a deal I would sleep on. It covers the warmer months, the more desirable time to be there. Australia’s seasons are the revers of North America, so you’ll want to be there in December if you’re looking for warm weather.
If it interests you, the first thing you need to do is start searching for award space. This availability isn’t likely to last very long.
The second thing you should do is sign up for Spencer’s mailing list.
The last time I was in Sydney it was on a first class award on Qantas, which was delightful. If you’re planning a trip to Australia, here’s a bunch of resources to help plan the trip:
- Which Lounge At SFO International Terminal?
- Qantas Business Class Review
- Public Transportation In Sydney
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Suites At Park Hyatt Sydney
- Bridge Climb! Bucket List Item
- The Old Clare Hotel, Chippendale, A Member of Design Hotels (SPG Redemption)
- Qantas First And Business Class Lounges at Sydney Airport
- Qantas First Class Review. 14 Hours Of Luxury
- How Many Miles To Fly To Sydney?
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it! There’s plenty of ways to do that below.
And, I hope you’ll check out my podcast, Miles To Go. We cover the latest travel news, tips and tricks every week so you can save money while you travel better. From Disney to Dubai, San Francisco to Sydney, American Airlines to WestJet, we’ve got you covered!