In Case You Missed It
- People often assume I get sick a ton from all the traveling I do, but I don’t. Of course the idea is that airplanes are full of germs but maybe not?
- There was that one time that a ton of readers ripped me a new one as “click bait”, and yes I still stand by my conviction in using that term.
- If you ever find yourself with five hours at the Grand Canyon, this is the perfect lesson in what to AND what NOT to do.
- I’ve got a podcast now…you haven’t heard? Tune in today!
- If you find yourself at IAH and are craving some tasty Asian Fusion…check this new spot out.
This Week’s Best Travel Deals
- Need to travel to Europe, Africa or the Middle East in the next 30 days? This sale is still on through April 26th with travel through May 15th…
- Up to 90% off hotels on this popular booking site.
- A list of what’s shaping up to be 10 cheap summer vacation destinations.
- Wow – that’s a BIG sale from one of the ME3.
The Best of the Rest
- Springtime in Europe is the best…if you’re headed to Warsaw, this newly renovated SPG property is one of the best deals with cash & points.
- Many of you know that I’m more of a donut guy as opposed “healthy, green, organic” stuff, but clearly there’s a market for it for guests of this Miami hotel.
- An important lesson from last week’s tragic Southwest Airlines accident.
- We’re made to think that Personal Device Entertainment on airplanes is great and all…but…are they really?
- Always important to remember “Buyer Beware” when booking on third-party sites…sometimes it can be too good to be true.
The post Top 10 Cheap Summer Vacation Destinations & 90% Off Hotels was published first on Pizza in Motion