Ready to learn some more advanced ways to earn and burn miles like a pro? Frequent Traveler University is bringing their Signature event to Washington, DC. The dates for the event are August 11th and 12th. You may even see a future announcement about a GeekyPizza happy hour event in conjunction with the FTU event.
Registration is open on the FTU site. There’s a code for a $10 discount if you book by March 31st. Some of my favorite people will be talking about a variety of topics:
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile At A Time) has mad chops when it comes to booking awards.
- Matthew Klint (Live And Let’s Fly). If you haven’t seen his presentation on advanced United award hacking, it’s probably worth the price of admission alone.
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai) has some of the most interesting travel. I’ve lost track of the number of countries he’s visited.
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler) hacked his way to Richard Branson’s private island.
There’s a ton more speakers:
- Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
- Spencer Howard (Straight To The Points)
- Jeanne Marie Hoffman (Le Chic Geek) is my partner-in-crime for Geeky Pizza.
- Trevor Mountcastle (Tagging Miles) is a titan in the reselling space.
- Becky Pakora (sightDOING)
- Charles McCool, the happiest guy in travel.
- Mike Graziano (Make Travel Hacking Great Again)
And, since it’s my hometown, you’ll see me speaking there as well. I’ll either be talking about travel or doing a deep dive into donuts and how they make the world a happier place.
The Final Two Pennies
Looking forward to seeing you guys there! It should be a fun event in my (adopted) hometown of DC. I can’t promise you good weather. August in DC is 432% humidity and hot. But, I can promise you some of the best minds in travel. It should be fun!
The post Come Learn Advanced Award Travel Strategies At FT University in DC! was published first on Pizza in Motion