As a busy mom, we all have responsibility at home wearing many hats. Finding downtime to enjoy small luxuries doesn’t come easy. Which is why traveling is so appealing, especially before you even reach your destination. I look forward to that travel time to get caught up on “me” time.
The moment my seatbelt clicks and the kids are occupied with their gadgets and movies I immediately pull out my comfort items and let someone else take control.
1. A knitting or crochet project. Did you know that it’s the perfect form of mediation to reduce stress?
2. A book, usually something fiction that I can get lost in.
3. Get caught up on magazines (Pilates Style for me)
4. Downloads of my favorite shows. Ed and I are never caught up on TV.
5. SLEEP! A luxury no mom sees enough of, especially when my husband is traveling the world.
What do you do to relax during travel?
The post 5 “Mom” Things To Do While Traveling was published first on Pizza in Motion.