A little over a year ago I was involved in starting up a community for frequent travelers. It’s a labor of love for me, since I spend a decent amount of time helping family and friends get more out of their travel.
Milepoint is now offering a premium membership that I think is a pretty darn good value. Yes, I’m biased, but I still think it’s a pretty impressive list of benefits. If you just take the benefits of Platinum status with Hyatt, that includes free internet, a 2pm late checkout and a 15% bonus on points earned during your stays. You could easily cover the entire cost just with this. Here’s the full list of benefits:
- 2,000 United MileagePlus miles
- Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum status through Feb. 2014 or 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points
- One year of ad-free viewing on Milepoint.com
- Free 1-year subscription to InsideFlyer.com
- One Free Gogo Inflight Internet 24-hour pass
- Free 3-month trial of Clear
- Free upgrade to AwardWallet Plus account and a free AwardWallet OneCard
- Free upgrade to UsingMiles Premier Membership
- Free upgrade to National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive Status
- 40% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” books
- 25% discount on “Frequent Flyer Master” e-book
- 20% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” seminars/webinars
- 20% discount on ExpertFlyer.com
- 20% discount on BookYourAward.com
- 20% discount at SCOTTEVEST
- 10% discount on KVS Tool
There’s a lot more info here on the Milepoint website.
Early sales are going quite briskly. So, if you’re considering it, you may want to think quickly!