As you can imagine, there will be plenty of deals over the next few days. If you’ve been keeping your eye out for tech from Amazon, there are a handful of solid prices today you might want to take a peek at.
If you don’t already have Amazon Prime,you can try it free for 30 days. There’s no obligation and it gives you access to free shipping on all of these Prime deals. I love Amazon Prime for the shipping, including free same-day! It’s amazing the things you can get delivered in just a few hours.
Here are the Amazon Deals I’m Keeping Track of:
This is $1 cheaper than it was on Amazon Prime Day, for the older version. The previous version of the Echo Dot is now on sale for $19.99, if you don’t mind the look. The feature set is pretty similar.
- Echo is on sale for $69.99 (a two-pack will save you another $20)
- There’s an Echo Stereo Hub with a sub-woofer for $249.97. I haven’t been keeping an eye on that price, so not sure how solid it is.
- Echo Hub (with a free smart bulb) is on sale for $109.99. If you’re looking to control smart things around your home.
- Echo Dot Kids Is $49.99 (comes with a free year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited)
- Video Echo Spot is $89.99: small video screen to help out with small tasks.
- Echo Show is $179.99. This is the 2nd generation. Much bigger screen. We have the 1st gen and have gotten a surprisingly large amount of use out of it.
- Kinde Paperwhite for $79.99. I was given one of these as a gift last year and love it. The battery lasts forever, and this is the lowest price I’ve seen.
- Ring Doorbell for $99.99
- If you prefer the Ring Doorbell 2 AND like the Echo Dot, you can get them both bundled together for $139.
The Final Two Pennies
The vast majority of these items are lower than previous prices, whereas the rest are the same as the lowest prices I can recall this year (most from Amazon Prime Day). Chances are we won’t see lower prices on these items between now and Christmas. Keep an eye on my blog for more of my favorite items on sale later today. I’ll be stalking Anker items next!
I do earn a small commission from some of the links open my blog. If you’re a regular visitor to my site, you know I don’t hawk a ton of things around here. Clicking on my links doesn’t cost you any extra and it’s surely appreciated.
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it! There’s plenty of ways to do that below.
And, I hope you’ll check out my podcast, Miles To Go. We cover the latest travel news, tips and tricks every week so you can save money while you travel better. From Disney to Dubai, San Francisco to Sydney, American Airlines to WestJet, we’ve got you covered!