Hilton recently announced that they won’t have a gap between promotions. And, the next promotion seems like a pretty good one. They reached out to me late in the week to share the details.
Hilton will be offering double points at all properties staring May 1st:
- Registered Hilton Honors members earn Double Points on every stay
- For every $1 spent on stays, you’ll earn 10 Base Points, plus an additional 10 Bonus Points (5 Base Points plus 5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton). Silver, Gold & Diamond members will earn their Elite Tier Bonus on top of that.
- Promotion Stay Period May 1 – August 31, 2018
- Offer available at over 5,000 hotels worldwide
- No caps and no minimum stay requirement
There’s no registration page quite yet. I’ll post as soon as they make it available.
The Final Two Pennies
Here’s why I like this promotion. All Hilton properties appear to be participating. And, there are no limitations like Marriott and SPG’s current promotions where you don’t earn points on the first few nights you stay. View From The Wing argues that the Hilton offer is stronger than Marriott or SPG. I tend to agree, though some of that will depend on what Marriott announces on Monday. We’re expecting a new combined loyalty program with SPG. So, those points could be worth a lot more or a lot less than they are today. Hilton quietly made some recent changes as well that were detrimental to members of their program. This was after mostly positive changes to the overall program.
At any rate, you should register for this promotion as soon as a link is available. Even if you don’t have plans to stay in a Hilton property anytime soon, you never know when plans could change. Registration is free, and you don’t want to miss out on points.
The post Hilton Announces A New Double Points Promotion was published first on Pizza in Motion