I just got a valuable offer from Uber in my inbox this morning. It doesn’t appear to be targeted, so Uber may be the way to get home from the airport this holiday season. They’re offering two free rides that originate from an airport (up to $65 each) as long as you pay with any American Express card:
This holiday season, American Express® Card Members can enjoy 2 free Uber rides (up to $65 each) originating from select airports.
Just enter the code AMEXAIRPORT in your Uber app prior to requesting a ride, select an American Express Card as payment for the ride, and complete your trips before 12/31/16. Prepaid Cards not eligible. See full terms below.*
This year, return from your holiday travels with a gift from American Express.
Here’s how it works:
The instructions seem straightforward. Take an Uber from an airport, key in the AMEXAIRPORT code and pay with an American Express card. This doesn’t cover all airports, but it’s a decent list:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
I live about 20 minutes from Dulles Airport. An Uber Black ride to/from the airport for me is around $65, so this should cover a fair amount of folks that live anywhere near these major airports. Consider how much airport parking can cost. And how much hassle full parking lots at the holidays. This is a nice option for folks.
All American Express cardholders should be eligible for these free rides. A nice little gift from American Express and Uber, just in time for the holidays.
The post 2 Free Rides From Uber For The Holidays For All Members was published first on Pizza in Motion