United Airlines isn’t the only airline with a really good Cyber Monday fare deal.
Southwest Airlines also has a pretty solid deal. My friend Charlie, who write the Running With Miles blog, has all the details.
Here are a few of the important bits:
Southwest Cyber Monday Sale Details:
- 14-day advance purchase required for Continental U.S.
- Purchase from November 26 through November 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid December 10, 2018, through May 22, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 14 through February 28, 2019, and April 23 through May 16, 2019.
- International travel valid January 8 through March 6, 2019, and April 23 through May 16, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, 2018; January 1-2 2019
I just interviewed the head of Southwest Rapid Rewards about the fact that they made the decision to make all tickets refundable. That’s your reminder that you can use this fare sale to save money on existing reservations just like new ones. And, since the number of Rapid Rewards points needed for an award ticket is tied to the cash price of that same flight, you can save money on awards with this sale as well!
I do earn a small commission from some of the links open my blog. If you’re a regular visitor to my site, you know I don’t hawk a ton of things around here. Clicking on my links doesn’t cost you any extra and it’s surely appreciated.
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it! There’s plenty of ways to do that below.
And, I hope you’ll check out my podcast, Miles To Go. We cover the latest travel news, tips and tricks every week so you can save money while you travel better. From Disney to Dubai, San Francisco to Sydney, American Airlines to WestJet, we’ve got you covered!