We’re just about a week away from Frequent Traveler University in Washington, DC. It’s a great opportunity to learn about travel from the experts. I’ve heard just about everyone on this list speak at one point or another. I can’t tell you how much I’ve learned from these folks over the years. There are a ton of great speakers on the agenda:
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile At A Time) has mad chops when it comes to booking awards.
- Matthew Klint (Live And Let’s Fly). If you haven’t seen his presentation on advanced United award hacking, it’s probably worth the price of admission alone.
- Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai) has some of the most interesting travel. I’ve lost track of the number of countries he’s visited.
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler) hacked his way to Richard Branson’s private island.
There’s a ton more speakers:
- Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
- Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
- Spencer Howard (Straight To The Points)
- Jeanne Marie Hoffman (Le Chic Geek) is my partner-in-crime for Geeky Pizza.
- Trevor Mountcastle (Tagging Miles) is a titan in the reselling space.
- Becky Pakora (sightDOING)
- Charles McCool, the happiest guy in travel.
- Mike Graziano (Make Travel Hacking Great Again)
There are also a couple of happy hour events afterward each day’s agenda where you can meet your favorite travel folks in a casual setting. These are similar to the GeekyPizza events I’ve hosted in the past, but on steroids! If you’re local to the area, this can be a great opportunity to up your miles & points game.
If you live in DC and waited until the last-minute to decide whether to attend, you’re in luck. There’s a code (LASTMINUTEDC) that will save you $30 off your ticket.
Hope To See You There!