Ah, this makes me reminisce of the US Airways Grand Slam promo from years ago. American Airlines is offering a bonus through the end of the year that increases with each partner you earn through.
Before we get too far, let’s make sure we take care of the most important part and register for the promotion. It’s free to do and should take you less than 30 seconds.
For each partner offer you complete, you earn the following bonuses:
- Miles for Opinions: Earn at least 300 miles with Miles for Opinions
- Sprint: Earn at least 417 miles with Sprint
- Rocketmiles: Earn at least 5,000 miles with Rocketmiles
- AAdvantage eShopping: Earn at least 3,000 miles with AAdvantage eShopping
- 1-800 Flowers: Earn at least 2,000 AAdvantage miles with 1-800-FLOWERS (Earn 30 miles per dollar with promo code A56)
- The AAdvantage Dining Program: Earn at least 500 miles with AAdvantage Dining
- Avis Budget Group: Earn at least 1,500 miles with Avis Budget Group
- LifeLock: Earn at least 7,000 miles with Lifelock
- Vinesse: Earn at least 500 miles with Vinesse
- Hilton: Earn at least 1,000 miles with Hilton
How Easy Is It To Earn 50,000 Miles
Not terribly easy, IMO. But, picking up a good chunk of miles isn’t difficult. For example, if you’re taking advantage of the current holiday shopping bonus, that’s one partner activity. Miles for Opinions isn’t difficult, especially if you’ve never signed up before. After that, it’ll depend on your spending/travel patterns. I won’t be signing up for a Sprint phone, so I’m pretty sure I can’t max this promo out. But, I’ll do my best to pick up a handful of bonus miles.
The Final Two Pennies
You have until December 31, 2017 to work on this promotion. With a bit of creativity, you might be able to squeeze in a few partner activities without much expense.
I value American Airlines AAdvantage Miles between 1.5 cents and 2 cents. You want to think about that before just buying $67 in flowers to rack up another partner activity. If you spent that much, I’d want to know that was earning you at least the 5,000 mile bonus to make that spend worth your while.
I wouldn’t spend money just to hit these bonuses. But, it’s certainly worth thinking about over the next 45 days. For folks who don’t travel for business on a regular basis to earn miles, promotions like this can really speed up the progress to your next award flight.
The post Pretty Cool! Earn Up To 50,000 Bonus Miles From American Airlines was published first on Pizza in Motion