Today’s Daily Getaways are discounted nights at specific Omni Hotels & Resorts.
If you’re new to Daily Getaways, think of this as “Vacations For Real People” (or vacations for normal people). It’s no secret that I love showing my family the world. I took my wife and daughter to Paris a few years ago for Valentine’s Day on a long weekend, but we’re just as likely to pile into the car and drive up to HersheyPark. We prefer to travel to places like Italy and Greece to explore the culture, but those trips aren’t accessible to everyone.
Even though I preach the strategy of earning miles to just about everyone I meet (sorry, for those of you tired of hearing me babble on), most folks aren’t trying to fly First Class in an apartment to the Middle East. Or pop over to Sydney for a long weekend. We decided to head down to the Fort Myers area in Florida this year for spring break and were surprised to find at least a dozen of our friends from Virginia had chosen the same destination as us.
Some drove, some flew, none of them stayed at a St. Regis, Ritz or Four Seasons. For that group, which are the normal folks, Daily Getaways can represent a significant value. Not all deals will, but there are still plenty of savings to be had. Hoping to get some more time to lump these into weekly posts, but in the interim, here’s the scoop on the Omni Hotels deals Daily Getaways is offering today:
– Omni Berkshire Place, New York, NY
– Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TN
– Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, FL
– Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Austin, TX
– Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Bedford, PA
– The Omni Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC
– The Omni Homestead Resort, Hot Springs, VA
– Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad, CA
– Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA
– Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ
– Omni Tucson National Resort, Tucson, AZ
There are deals to be had here, but as I’ll cover shortly in the overall T&C, there are undefined blackout dates. $235 could be a screaming deal at the Homestead or in Scottsdale if your dates aren’t blacked out.
– Omni Chicago Hotel, Chicago, IL
– Omni San Francisco Hotel, San Francisco, CA
– Omni La Mansion del Rio, San Antonio, TX
– Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
– Omni San Diego Hotel, San Diego, CA
– Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
– Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Los Angeles, CA
– Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, ChampionsGate, FL
– Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods, NH
– Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head, SC
– Omni Royal Orleans, New Orleans, LA
There are some reasonable deals here. San Francisco, Chicago, and Mount Washington are all probably solid prices. Orlando is a fairly affordable market for hotels overall.
– Omni Royal Crescent Hotel, New Orleans, LA
– Omni Riverfront Hotel, New Orleans, LA
– Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta, GA
– Omni Interlocken Hotel, Denver/Broomfield, CO
– Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, Irving/Dallas, TX
– Omni Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TX
– Omni Fort Worth Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
– Omni Houston Hotel, Houston, TX
– Omni Austin Hotel Downtown, Austin, TX
– Omni William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA
– Omni Providence Hotel, Providence, RI
– Omni Richmond Hotel, Richmond, VA
This is really a mixed bag. I’d probably stay away since most of these hotels probably aren’t going to be that much more expensive on a typical weekend, if at all.
– Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark, Austin, TX
– Omni Majestic Hotel, St. Louis, MO
– Omni Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, NC
– Omni Charlottesville Hotel, Charlottesville, VA
– Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, Houston, TX
– Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, New Haven, CT
– Omni Jacksonville Hotel, Jacksonville, FL
– Omni Severin Hotel, Indianapolis, IN
– Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, Dallas, TX
– Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, Corpus Christi, TX
– Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade, San Antonio, TX
Pass. Just pass.
All of the stays carry additional T&Cs:
- Minimum 14-day advanced reservation required.
- Subject to availability. Blackout dates apply and vary by property.
- Only one (1) certificate per booking.
- Additional nights will be available at the prevailing rate.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or special offers.
- Certificate is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, expired or destroyed.
- Certificate expires December 30, 2016.
Some good, some bad. The more expensive Omni packages have some really nice hotels in them and probably represent good deals. Personally, I’d be scared by “Blackout dates apply and vary by property.”
There are still some earlier deals available if you missed them:
The post Omni Hotel Stays On Sale Today Via Daily Getaways was published first on Pizza in Motion.