MGM Resorts is really the dominant player in terms of the sheer variety of great properties they have in Las Vegas. They have upscale properties like Aria and Vdara, mid-level properties like Mandalay Bay and MGM, and budget properties like Luxor and Excalibur.
I’ve always enjoyed Vegas but since I don’t gamble a lot, I never thought I’d be able to enjoy many of the perks that the casinos offered. Then, Hyatt announced a groundbreaking partnership with MGM Resorts almost 2 years ago, giving Hyatt Gold Passport members access to the MGM loyalty program, M Life. It’s been awesome to have status with M Life. Before, I was essentially a free agent when I came to Vegas, staying at different properties all the time. But now, the benefits and treatment I receive from MGM make it an easy choice.
And now, they have a shortcut to Gold status. It’s called MGM Resorts Connections, and it allows you to coordinate group trips. And, these don’t have to be big group trips, far from it. Book 5 rooms for a trip to Vegas and you’ll be awarded Gold status. You and the other guests staying as part of your group get some pretty valuable benefits:
- Free VIP nightclub passes. If a club like Hakkasan is your thing, each room your party books at MGM Grand gets two VIP passes. Since those passes start at $30 for women and $50 for men (and quickly go up in price from there), this alone is a big value.
- No check-in lines. Pick up room keys for everyone at the concierge desk.
- Upgraded tables at top restaurants
- Special pricing on show tickets and extra inventory so your group can sit together.
- Discounts on property
In addition, if you’re the planner, you get M Life Gold status, which means you’ll get benefits like these every time you come to Vegas:
- 20% bonus when earning points and express comps while gambling.
- Room upgrades (subject to availability).
- Priority check-in line.
- 10% discount at most retail stores.
- Buffet and cafe line passes (those buffet lines can be huge).
- Priority reservations at fine dining restaurants.
- VIP Access to nightclubs and pool day clubs.
This really is a no-brainer if you’ve got an upcoming trip to Vegas that involves friends or family. I don’t know of any other resort in Vegas that’s offering something better than this.
The post A Great Shortcut To MGM M Life Gold Status (And Why You Want It)! was published first on Pizza In Motion.
Don’t miss any of the daily travel tips, tricks and strategies found here. Follow me using one of these options: