Frequent Traveler University has announced the full schedule for the upcoming event, April 17-19th at DFW airport. Tickets are still on sale for this event. Register here.
Here’s the full list of speakers:
- Gary Leff, View From The Wing
- Summer Smith-Hull, Mommy Points
- Ben Schlappig, One Mile At a Time
- Seth Miller, Wandering Aramean
- Daraius & Emily, Million Mile Secrets
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile At a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean, Frequent Miler
- Matthew Klint, Live And Let’s Fly
- Drew Macomber, Travel Is Free
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie & Tahsir Ahsan, Travel Codex
And, me! I’ll be teaching 4 sessions. Two will be with my pregnant partner-in-crime Mommy Points on how to get started in the world of miles and points, and how to travel better as a family. I’ve also got presentations on American Airlines AAdvantage and a comparison of hotel loyalty programs. Busy weekend for me!
Frequent Traveler University has sessions for beginners and more advanced learners. You can learn the basics of how to start collecting miles, what miles are worth more than others, and how to plan that around-the-world trip you’ve always dreamed of (for tens of dollars instead of thousands, no less!).
I’ve had a ton of fun meeting folks at these events. And, though it’s time away from the family, I’m looking forward to spending another weekend with people crazy about miles and points. Why don’t you come along?
The post Schedule Announced For Frequent Traveler University in Dallas was published first on Pizza In Motion.
Don’t miss any of the daily travel tips, tricks and strategies found here. Follow me using one of these options: