The greatest adventure in travel is back again. Picture a plane full of crazy aviation geeks flying around Europe. You’ll be staying at an incredible hotel, visiting with airline executives and enjoying an all-around pretty cool party.
In case that still doesn’t make sense, here’s a recap of one of the MegaDO trips I was on. And, another one.
Here are the tentative details on this year’s Star Alliance MegaDO:
- A day with Austrian Airlines in Vienna. Meet the brand, the people, operations and their suppliers.
- THE Star Alliance celebration: Celebrate 20 years with Star Alliance at the VIP party at the Park Hyatt Vienna. It’s the event you don’t want to miss.
- Rene Magritte: The prettiest A320 around will be our charter.
- A day with Brussels Airlines. Meet the brand, the people, operations and their suppliers.
- Watch the sunset and party at the brand spanking new Park Hyatt Mallorca.
- Spend a day with Hyatt and the new World of Hyatt loyalty program. Hang with the bosses and have an amazing day in beautiful Mallorca.
You can find more details on their website. Tickets aren’t necessarily cheap, but you’re getting 2+ days of AVGeekiness and hanging with airline and hotel execs. And, the first MegaDO scavenger hunt!
Most Important Fact: These events only feature a very limited number of seats and will sell out quickly. There’s only so many seats on the plane.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every MegaDO I’ve been a part of. I’m sure you will, too!
The post Greatest Adventure In Travel Goes On Sale Again On Thursday was published first on Pizza in Motion