If you follow along with my blog on a regular basis, you know I’m a big fan of the Hyatt program. I’ve been a Hyatt Diamond (now Globalist) member for the past 8 years or so. During that time, I’ve enjoyed scores of upgrades, plenty of great customer service and lots of free vacations in exchange for my business travel. I also recently finished off Lifetime Diamond, er, Globalist status. I’m pretty pumped about that!
Hyatt rolled out a bunch of changes last month, rebranding their loyalty program World of Hyatt. With that rollout came some changes to top-tier (Globalist) status. Going forward, folks who stay 60 nights per year (55 nights when you re-qualify) will receive the following benefits:
- Four confirmed suite upgrades per year, including on award stays (the award stay part is new).
- Complimentary upgrade to the best available room at check-in, including standard suites
- 4pm guaranteed late check-out, except for a handful of properties.
- Club lounge access on paid and award stays. You’re entitled to complimentary breakfast for up to two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant if there’s no club.
- Guaranteed room inventory if booking at least 48 hours in advance.
- 30% bonus points earned on most spending on property (valet parking, alcohol excluded).
- Two free United Club passes each year.
- Milestone gifts (10,000 points or an additional suite upgrade) for staying 70, 80, 90 and 100 nights in a calendar year.
- Free parking, kinda like Monopoly. Free self-parking, that is.
- No resort fees on both paid and award stays (yay!).
That’s Great, Ed. What About The Giveaway?
They reached out to me and offered up a free year of Hyatt Globalist status for one lucky reader. There is a catch. It’s not a big one, considering the status is free.
You won’t get the free night or suite upgrades. As well, you won’t get a My Hyatt Concierge or a lower re-qualification number for next year. But, you will get everything else. I’ve already heard some folks reporting complimentary suite upgrades on their stays.
Just the breakfast benefit alone can save a ton of cash. One example was our unbelievable stay at Park Hyatt Paris Place Vendome. I can’t imagine I’d ever willingly pay $50 for breakfast, but this was one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had, and totally free. Or, Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, where we enjoyed evening Champagne to go along with great morning treats.
How To Enter
There are two paths to entry, and you can choose EITHER or BOTH:
- Tell me how you’ll put Hyatt Globalist status to good use. Maybe it’s trips with your family, or just exploring the world on your own. Leave a comment here telling me what Globalist status would mean for your next year of travel.
- There are 3 ways to earn extra entries:
- Sign-up for my mailing list. Don’t worry, if you’re already signed up, it won’t sign you up again.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow me on Instagram (you’ll see lots of donuts).
You should see a frame above for the free bonus entries. If not, just clicky this little link right here and you’ll be all set!
You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, April 9th to enter via any and all of these methods. All decisions by me are final. I am not receiving any compensation or other special goodies from Hyatt in conjunction with this or any other material on my blog. I’m just happy to be able to give a great gift to one lucky reader!
The post I’m Giving One Lucky Reader Hyatt Globalist Elite Status For One Year! was published first on Pizza in Motion