I’m sure I’ve seen pictures of this before but never in the context of travel. This is really just priceless:
Meet the Ostrich Pillow. Uh, yeah. No way I’m wearing that thing on an airplane. Nor pretty much any other place I can think of. But, the comments in the Amazon review section really are priceless. Here’s just a little taste:
I know I gave this pillow 5 stars, but I have to list a few grievances…
1. Not made for ostriches: My pet ostrich freaked out initially when I put her head in this pillow. Yes, she is over 16 years of age. Eventually she calmed down and stopped kicking me with her dinosaur talons. Then she ran out of air. The mouth hole doesn’t fit an ostrich.
2. Not made from ostriches: No part of this pillow was made from an ostrich. A bit misleading.
3. Allows bullies to really beat on while you struggle to get free. I tested this out on quite a few friends who deserved it.
4. Not compatible with bong: The ostrich pillow has zero percent compatibility with any water pipes. But it’s OK to get high first and then wear it.
5. Not for extraverts: If you’re outgoing, this pillow will actually hamper your ability to participate socially with others.
All in all, a fine way to disappear into your psychic void and whisper to the demons that haunt it.
Epic. Bonus points for anyone who can guess what airport the picture was taken in. I’m honestly not sure.
Don’t miss any of the daily travel tips, tricks and strategies found here. Follow me using one of these options: