The next Frequent Traveler University has been announced for April 25th-27th, 2013 in Seattle! Details:
- Purchase Tickets Here
- See Who’s Going And Discuss What You Want To Learn
- Special $99 Rate At Seattle Airport Marriott (host hotel)
If you haven’t been to a Frequent Traveler University, it’s a cross between a boot camp and a cocktail party friends. There’s plenty to be learned and new friends to meet. When I first started to get interested in mileage game I hung out on bulletin boards and read lots of threads. I didn’t feel comfortable asking questions that everyone else already knew the answers to. I would have loved to have something like a FTU. And, after a decade of collecting miles and traveling to wonderful places I’m still learning today. I learned a bunch at the last FTU in Tampa and also made a bunch of new friends.
Some of the sessions last time included:
- Mileage Runs 101
- All About Miles, Points And Credit Cards
- Family Travel Made Easy (er)
- Introduction To International Travel
- Inside The Program: American AAdvantage
- Free Online Tools To Make Travel Easier
- Award Booking Basics: Making The Most of Your Miles (this was INVALUABLE for newbies)
- Beginner and Advanced Q&A
A $99 ticket covers two days of educational sessions and lunch both days.
Gary Leff, one of the smartest guys in the travel industry is organizing the event again and he already has commitments from some great speakers:
Hope to see you there!