So, for the unlucky few who read this blog on a regular basis, my apologies for my absence. It’s been a busy few weeks:
1. We moved into our new house, which definitely turned into a much larger project. More to come on this.
2. We had a mini family reunion at Hershey Park. Catherine got to spend two days playing with her cousins, and had a great time.
3. Work was exceptionally busy, with some projects wrapping up while others got started.
4. My travel schedule begins anew with 7 days on the road, starting Monday.
5. Need to do a recap, but I’ve collected over $50 for Livestrong and the fight against cancer. With my matching donation, we’re over $100 on a goal of $1000 by the end of the year.
More to come….